Daily winners win an 8 X 10 enlargement of the winning photo from Crown Camera. Weekly prize winners will receive a customized photo flip book made up of your photos, titles and comments. If you are a daily or weekly prize winner you can contact Crown Camera at (800)655-4256 to claim your prize.
To enter: Send your photos to email@example.com with the subject line Picture of the Day
Crown Camera/KRCR-TV Give Us Your Best Shot Official Rules • California Broadcasting, Inc. and Crown Camera employees and/or employee’s relatives are not eligible to participate in the Give Us Your Best Shot Photo Contest.
• Photograph subjects can be of the Northstate region or anywhere in the world.
• Submissions will not be considered without the name, address, and phone attached to EACH entry.
• People eligible for the contest must be from one of the counties listed below in Northern California:
Shasta, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Plumas, Lassen, Modoc, Siskiyou, Trinity.
• Only digital and scanned photographs will be considered. The preferred format is jpg no smaller than 720 x 486 (the size used to fit on a television screen). Hard copy photographs will no longer be accepted in the contest.
• No more than five (5) photo entries per household per month. After 5 photo entries, photographer will be disqualified.
• Dailyand weekly prize winners are not eligible to participate in the contest for one year from date of win.
• Not all submissions will be entered into the contest. The photographer will be notified by email if his/her submission(s) has been entered.
• If your submission(s) has not received an email within three (3) days, it (they) has not been entered into the contest but will still count towards the five (5) entries per household per month.
COPYRIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
• The photographer must hold the copyright to all photos he or she submits. Photographs that violate the laws of copyright will be disqualified.
• Photographers retain ownership of all copyrights.
• By submitting an image to California Broadcasting, you hereby grant permission and rights to store, display, and use the image, its thumbnails, and your name as the photographer, on any of California Broadcasting’s web sites and in any of California Broadcasting’s advertising or promotional materials both printed and on-line.
• Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud.
• Photographers must have sufficient permission of any recognizable models or other persons appearing in the photograph.