Chico State Panhellenic Reinstatement Timeline
For the Spring 2013 semester at California State University Chico, Social Greek Chapters can regain University recognition and certain privileges based on the following timeline.
All Organizations are to present for the Areté Process
Greek Life Summit with National Officers of organizations
1. The University will grant Recognition to qualified chapters. This is for business purposes only (Room reservations,
Chapter meetings, Council meetings, account access)
2. Organizations receive feedback on Areté Process, including recommendations for improvement
3. Chapters to begin Leadership workshops (Wednesdays: 2/13, 2/20, 2/27)
4. Chapter Presidents and Chapter Advisors to meet with Greek Life Coordinators
5. Event Guideline Policy reviewed with chapter and signed by chapter Exec Board
6. Relationship Statement reviewed with chapter and signed by chapter Exec Board
7. Organizations must submit a plan to address Areté Process challenges (i.e. SMART Goals)
8. Agreement of timeline set forth by Greek Life for immediate, short term, and long?term reinstatements
9. Agreement of standards and policies of Greek Life and University
Safe Place Violence Prevention Education (entire chapter must attend program)
1. Chapters may reinstall/uncover Greek Letters on chapter houses with approval from Greek Life and National/Regional Office
2. Recruitment can begin upon approval from Greek Life and National/Regional Office
3. Brotherhood/Sisterhood events may begin upon approval from Greek Life and National/Regional Office
4. Community Service programs/events may begin upon approval from Greek Life and National/Regional Office
Approval for house letters, recruitment, brotherhood/sisterhood events, and community service programs/events are contingent upon completion of standards and agreement to fulfill required programs and events.
New Member Education IFC/MGC
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.