For More Information on the Veteran Stand Down
The seventh annual Stand Down for homeless and at-risk veterans will be from Oct. 25-28 at the Shasta District Fairgrounds.
- Services at the fairgrounds will include:
- Temporary Homeless Shelter
- Hygiene Products
- Medical, Dental and Vision Exams and Care
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Information on Social Services
- Employment and Housing Assistance
- Legal and Court Assistance
- Veterans Benefits Information
- Social Security Benefits Information
- Veterinary Services for Pets
- Drivers License and ID Assistance
- Transportation to and from the Event
For more information see the Stand Down website.
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.