Woman Bites Into Cookie and Finds Rubber Band
A woman from Corning got more than a mouthful of chocolate chips when she bit into a cookie, she nearly choked on a rubber band.
Sherry Henson purchased a package of Nestle Toll House pre-cut chocolate chip cookies from Sav Mor Foods in Corning. When she bit into one of the cookies, Henson said she started to choke and pulled a rubber band out of her mouth.
Henson took the cookies back to the store, showed her receipt to the manager proving she had purchased the cookies from Sav Mor and was refunded her money.
The assistant store manager Aaron Day said he filed a complaint with their corporate offices who later forwarded the complaint to Nestle Toll House corporate offices. Nestle Toll House said they have been notified of the incident and are currently investigating it.
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.