Fire spreads to man's house on moving day
Updated On: Oct 25 2013 05:04:22 PM CDT
A structure fire that started in a small shed and spread to an adjacent house on the 2800 block of Henderson Road was extinguished by the Redding Fire Department Friday.
The home's resident, who asked not to be identified, said he was in the process of moving out when he noticed a fire in the shed located next door. He immediately called 911 but the fire still managed to spread to his house before firefighters could respond.
No one was hurt in the fire but the home's occupant did have several items destroyed including his bed.
Make sure to watch News Channel 7 at 6:30 p.m. to see video of the firefighters in action.
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.