Fourth of July Events in the Northstate
Published On: Jul 01 2013 06:53:31 PM CDT
Here are some July 4th events going on in the Northstate.
- Food and beverage vendors begin at 3 p.m.
- Music begins at 5 p.m.
- Fireworks show begins at 10 p.m.
- Access points to the Sundial Bridge will close at 5 p.m. and the bridge closes at 6 p.m.
- Events will run from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fireworks will begin after the race is over.
Fireworks at the Red Bluff River Park
- Show starts at 9:30 p.m.
- The show is a big deal considering they were barely able to raise the money to put it on and they did not have a fireworks show last year.
- Red Bluff Chamber will be operating a booth selling fireworks in front of the Food Maxx on Belle Mill Ave.
- Jun. 28 to Jul. 4 from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Credit and debit cards accepted
- A portion of the proceeds will go to support the fireworks show.
- Event from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds
- Fireworks will begin once the races are over
- You can buy tickets in advance at Ribes Auto Parts location and Casion 99 as well as the Fairgrounds on the day of the event
- Fireworks will be held at Weaverville Elementary School
- Begins at 10 p.m.