Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 03:41:57 PM CDT
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.